Saturday, November 14, 2015

  With grocery, mortgage, health and tuition rates increasing every year it becomes a little harder to purchase the products we love. Things have gotten a little easier with freebie sites yes freebie sites. There are so many sites that claim to offer freebies and samples but actually dont. However, there are a few that do. I have put together a few of my top favorite sites that I have received free products and samples from.
1. www.Pinchme.com
2. www.Influenster.com
3. www.smiley360.com
4. www.I love free things.com

   There are many more but these sites are my top four. There are no strings attached and no credit card needed unless you click on a free product that ask you to pay for shipping only. The top three sites I listed may require you to review and post about their products once you have used or tested them. They may also require you to take a short survey to see if you qualify for a certain product.
I know it may sound like a lot but trust me it is well worth it.
   
    I have received free diapers, coupons, t shirts and skin care products just to name a few within 3 to 4 weeks of claiming free samples or products. Visit each site sign up and start receiving your free samples.



No comments:

Post a Comment